Year 2 – Class 2BY
Welcome to class 2BY. Our class teacher is Mrs. Bynon and our teaching assistant is Mrs. Power.
Summer Term 2018
We enjoyed doing lots of fun things on our well-being day.
Spring Term 2018
On World Book Day the children made wooden spoon characters then used them to make up a play.
The children in year 2 enjoyed a special visit from the amazing storyteller Taffy Thomas. They listened to his magical stories and were inspired to learn and tell their own stories from memory.
The children in 2BY used standard measure and fractions using 2D shapes to make pizza.
Autumn Term 2017
- Counting in 5s
- Measuring in cm and inches
- Having fun on our visit to Underwater Street
- Science – experimenting with materials
- Maths – counting in 3s
- Learning actions for the story Dogger
- Making poppies for remembrance Sunday
- Look at the pumpkin we have grown