Year 3 – Class 3H
Welcome to class 3H
Our class teacher is Mr. Haughey and our teaching assistant is Mrs. Housbey.
Spring Term 2018
Learning all about the Stone age at the Stone age workshop. Making Stone age jewellery and trying Stone age food.
Our trip to Martin Mere.
Improving our handwriting.
In art we explored tone using oil pastels (light and dark).
We learned our journey tale with actions.
Autumn Term 2017
- Talk for Writing – We learned the explanation text using actions in small groups
- Art – using perspective in our Greek columns pictures
- Improving our handwriting
- Performing poetry for National Poetry Week
- Putting the patterns on our Greek pots