Year 3 – Class 3H
Welcome to class 3H
Our class teacher is Mr. Haughey and our teaching assistant is Mrs. Housbey.
Summer Term 2018
We used play scripts to act out the beginning of Little Red Riding Hood.
We made our own blocks to print fictional characters and the Meresy Ferry.
Creating edible soil in Science.
Spring Term 2018
Telling our Tale of Fear story using actions.
Learning all about the Stone age at the Stone age workshop. Making Stone age jewellery and trying Stone age food.
Our trip to Martin Mere.
Improving our handwriting.
In art we explored tone using oil pastels (light and dark).
We learned our journey tale with actions.
Autumn Term 2017
- Talk for Writing – We learned the explanation text using actions in small groups
- Art – using perspective in our Greek columns pictures
- Improving our handwriting
- Performing poetry for National Poetry Week
- Putting the patterns on our Greek pots