COVID UPDATES & LETTERS
Letter from Liverpool City Council Parents end of year July 21
Letter from Liverpool City Council – May 2021 Parents half term May 2021 Letter from LCC
Schools-Foreign-travel-April21-v3 (3) Letter from Liverpool City Council
Please read this letter from Liverpool City Council about returning to school on 8th March 2021 – School Letter Parents March 21
Arrangements for the full re-opening of school on 8th March 2021
To avoid congestion and minimise the risk of passing on the virus we are again operating staggered start and finish times.
|Class/Year||Start Time||Collection Time|
|R2 & R3||9:05am||3:05pm|
Families with siblings please drop off at the earlier time 8.45 am and collect at the later 3.05 pm
- All adults must wear a face covering whilst on the school premises.
- One adult per household only to bring the children into school.
- Keep all entrances to classroom doors clear.
- Leave school as soon as you have dropped off all your children.
- Please do not send your child into school wearing a face covering.
- Ensure children have washed their hands before leaving for school and again when they return home.
We look forward to seeing you all once again.
Important Updates regarding Covid-19 (Spring 2020-21)
Please read this important letter from Liverpool City Council regarding new COVID symptoms School-additional-symptoms-Feb-2021
Important Updates regarding Covid-19 (Autumn 2020-21)
Please click this link for a quick guide for important COVID 19 absence information: COVID Poster for parents
Important Updates regarding Covid-19 (Summer 2019-20)
Important Updates regarding Covid-19 (Spring 2019-20)