Policies & GDPR/Privacy Notices
Click the links below to view and download our range of policies.
Paper copies of our polices are available, upon request, from the school office
- Monksdown Access Plan
- Admissions Policy 2018-19
- Good Behaviour & Discipline Policy incorporating Anti-Bullying
- Anti Racism Policy 2017
- Charging Policy 2017
- Monksdown Primary School Child Protection Policy 2020-2021
- Child Protection Policy COVID19 appendix January 2021
- Contingency plan for remote learning SEN – Updated January 2021
- Remote Education Provision Information for Parents
- Child Not Collected Policy
- Code of Conduct for Parents
- Complaints Policy
- Equal Opps Policy 2017
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- Inclusion Policy
- Positive Interactive Behavioural System
- Pupil Premium Policy 2017
- Safer Working Practices code of conduct Teachers 2017
- Monksdown SEND Policy
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Needs Policy
- Visitors booklet 2018-11
- EAL Policy 2020-2021
- Local Offer January 2020
- Attendance Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy 2020
- Monksdown Primary School Acceptable Use Policy
- Procedure for Children Missing in Education 2020
- Monksdown Staff Code of Conduct 2020-2021
Please click this link to access the DFE document ‘Keeping children safe in education’
GDPR and Privacy Notices
What is GDPR?
New Legislation is now in force.
The GDPR became effective in all EU member from 25 May 2018. This has affected how schools manage personal data and how this is protected and shared.
The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the result of four years of work by the EU to bring data protection legislation into line with new, previously unforeseen ways that data is now used.
Previously, the UK relied on the Data Protection Act 1998, which was enacted following the 1995 EU Data Protection Directive, but this was superseded by the new legislation. It introduced tougher fines for non-compliance and breaches, and gave people more say over what companies can do with their data. It also made data protection rules more or less identical throughout the EU.
We have has updated Privacy Notices, policies and Consent Forms to esure we are compliant with the new GDPR.
Check regularly on this section to see what is new.
Follow the link for more information GDPR
If you have any questions regarding GDPR please contact Mrs Leadbetter in the school office.
Please click the links below for our Privacy Notices and Data Protection Policy.